This skin was created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Hello, and welcome to Boltage's Pokémon RPG! This is a play-by-post Role Playing Game, where we feature a different battle system, in addition to combining aspects from all things Pokémon, including the manga and games!

Some notable things that you will notice include the nine specializations, the differences to battle and contests, the effects of Move Mastery, and our many eccentric members and events.

So, don't wait! Sign up today!

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Boltage's Pokémon RPG. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Read the important message right here! It might answer some of your questions!
Important Message: BPRPG is currently in reconstruction. Hopefully we'll be able to start back up before September (whenever Hedge's RL boss gives him enough time to finish the site), with all the Diamond and Pearl stuff! Check the announcements board for updates!

My pokemon collection just aint big enough!
ANAN
Posted: Jul 26 2008, 12:44 AM

Junior Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 1,156

I originally bought one hundred pokemon figures from www.LDUcompany.com but they say there are over 400 different kinds. They have one wholesale lot of 440 at this page http://www.liangdianup.com/inventory/109933.htm

Are there really that many different monsters? Every place I look says a different total number. Even the official pokemon website says a different total then some posters that I have seen. Is this a growing number? Do they even have this cartoon anymore?
Twim'c
Posted: Jul 27 2008, 08:37 PM

Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 95

Hullo! You must be new to pokemon, eh?
Well, there are currently 493 different "species" of pokemon, and several of them have different forms (even though I think is is bologna that they make some have them- Shaymin and Giratina in particular. Grrr...). Here is a good place to go if you want to read up on basically anything:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page

Let me know how it turns out.

--------------------
To whom it may concern...

Lalalah...
My POKéMON, I send them out,
all the girls scream and shout!
-Juggler Mason, Pokemon FR/LG

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Topic Options

Member Legend: Admin Staff Judge Ref Member Newbie
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2501 seconds | Archive

Pokémon and all related characters, images, and titles are registered trademarks of Nintendo, CREATURES, and Game Freak. All other original content is (c) 2003-2005 Boltage McGammer (alias) or the BPRPG staff. All rights reserved.