InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to ArmadaofAngels. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

thieves, scammers and spies!
linka
Posted: Oct 11 2005, 06:37 PM

Pirate

Group: Captains
Member No.: 27

ermm piracy ............. WTF?
Mets
Posted: Oct 13 2005, 03:01 AM

Cabin Person

Group: Officers
Member No.: 16

This isnt a scammer or anything its just some person that is really really lazy and annoying. His name is Sammey
Seadogjoe
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 11:47 AM

Titled/Captain

Group: Captains
Member No.: 34

Sirdennis, my brother made him an SO right away, now that was silly, but alright. Anyway, after he became SO he stole from my bros ship, and my bros crew is still very small and beggining, so, if it was wrong or not for my bro to make him SO, he scammed, watch out for him.
Edgie
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 12:50 PM

Cabin Person

Group: Allies
Member No.: 30

You know,

I don't really know where to post this. Why? you may ask. Because tech, hes not a thief, nor a scammer, nor a spy. He just change's crews faster then you can blink.

Let's see it started two days ago I believe. He got demoted from SO of the evil Perals (Piracy's crew), to just plain ol Officer, with a note that they would be discussing the issues.

So then what happens. He goes to Tino. And I get asked to leave a home I was invited into in the first place. So when I leave I check his status, he's still with Piracy's crew, and on the Rum Running Dragon's flag. So not 5 minutes later when I check he's suddenly in The Ocean Musketeer's, in The Armada of Angels flag, as a SO.

So okay this has ticked me off. Not because he left his crew, and flag without saying good bye, but because it was done in a sneaky, unprofessional manner. With no respect to his crew mates, or flag mates. So of course now Im fuming. And I mention it to both Tino and Trix. So then other things happen. Anyway the rest of the day goes by.

Next morning arises, and this dude is still with The Ocean Musketeer's. I go out and run errands with my wife. We sign back online, and guess who is back in the flag, and back on Piracy's crew, as a SO. Yes you guessed it, the same person that got removed as SO, is back in his old postion. I wonder if he had common curtesy to tell Bis, and that crew as well as flag good bye?

So now I wake up this morning, and I start to say hi in flag chat to him, just to be nice. And he's no longer there. There is nothing but silence. So I check his stats again, and guess what? He is back with The Ocean Musketeer's in The Armada of Angel's flag, only this time he's a Fleet Officer.

Hello...is anyone paying attention to this, what's wrong with this picture, and am I going to sign off of PP today, and back on tonite, to find that he has once again jumped crew and flag? It's just getting rediculious.

On a side note of this, one of the reasons he got demoted, was because he asked his crew of jobbers to bring their hearties with them. And once he found out who the hearties were he went around before the pillage even began, and tried to recruit the hearties into his crew. And when he tried to do it with one of our SO's, she turned him down, and said excuse me, I am a SO, and a member of yoru flag, as well as royality, just as you are. And all he could do was laugh.

I ask after the pillage if anyone wants to join, I tell them, where I am and to step forward and say yes I want to be in your crew. I dont go around before the pillage trying to recruit someone, and I always check out the stats first. And if they are a member of another crew or flag, and they are ranking officers, I ask them if they really are sure they want to go from being an officer, to a cabin person.

Just down right weird is all.

thats my two cents worth
Edgie

Posted: Dec 25 2005, 10:54 AM

Unregistered

Am I considered one? unsure.gif
« Next Oldest | Walk the plank! | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3916 seconds | Archive